Our customer is a global producer of products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, compressors, bowling, drives and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure that targets entire cities and urban communities. The company employs approximately 24,000 people worldwide with its headquarters in Europe with sales companies in 47 countries and 56 factories in 18 countries around the world.
General Administration Manager CER (m/w)
Ort / Region: Offenbach, Hessen
Can you drive continuous improvements and would you like to be responsible for ensuring operational excellence, governance and compliance? Are you capable of executing on organizational transformations and leading an international team? Do you have solid experience from many years working within General Administration functions? Then you could be the right fit for the position.
Our customer is looking for an experienced and hands on General Administration Manager to manage activities and projects throughout Central Europe Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium).
If you bring the experience in guiding people, processes, projects, continuous improvements and have a service mindset and hands on mentality, then you might be our new General Administration Manager CER. You will drive change management and digitalization initiatives within your area. You will manage performance and develop employees according to the processes.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Manage and be an operational member of an international team of 11 colleagues in the area of fleet management, telephony, administrative processes, intranet, switchboard/reception, travel administration etc.
- Identify opportunities for continued process improvements via smarter ways of working and using modern technology
- All fleet related tasks like implementation of the global car policy, supervising of ca. 520 car leasing contracts, agreements with local suppliers, close cooperation with our leasing company, HR and drivers e.g.
- Switchboards/receptions: guide and manage the reception team
- Travel administration: be the local contact person for the global travel department and our travelers for all travel related issues
- Telephony: be the regional contact person for our international telephone project team, implement the given policy and standards
- Intranet: our goal is to provide our internal customers with all the necessary information, check and supervise
- Administrative processes: our goal is to have lean processes, follow PDCA, introduce digital processes wherever possible
- Participation in miscellaneous projects
- Be an active member of CER GS leadership team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated cross functional Leadership experience in a flexible and dynamic business environment
- Typically requires advanced degree, BA/Master or equivalent work experience in related discipline
- Around 4 years of experience in related field
- Experienced in Project and Change Management including driving Digitalization
- Ability to interface and drive results with stakeholders at all levels, e.g. HR and other Corporate functions
- Demonstrated strong customer centricity and service mindset
- Structured and disciplined personality with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong cross-cultural understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language
- Knowledge and interest in relevant technology for the administration area
- Travel required