Our customer is a global producer of products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, compressors, bowling, drives and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure that targets entire cities and urban communities. The company employs approximately 24,000 people worldwide with its headquarters in Europe with sales companies in 47 countries and 56 factories in 18 countries around the world.
Customer Service Manager/Supervisor (m/w)
Ort / Region: Offenbach, Hessen
Committed to impact people and businesses? Passionate about partnering with and for our customers? Then join us as Customer Service Manager in driving and facilitating excellent proactive Customer Service.
Creating Unique Customer Service Experience
Reporting to the Customer Service Director CER, your main objective focuses on building up and continuous improvement of our newly created regional Customer Service Center. Therefore, your major key tasks will include:
• Leading a team within our Customer Service Center incl. onboarding, training, coaching and development of employees (team size ca. 11 colleagues)
• Monitor the overall performance of staff to ensure compliance with policies, practices and approved customer service processes
• Responsible to maintain the department’s relationships with both internal and external customers with exceptional service
• Responsible for escalated customer interaction on customer problems, concerns and complaints
• Monitor and coordinate the Supply Chain to ensure the delivery performance
• Improve our customer services to create value selling
• Make it easy for customers to do business with and create excellent customer service experience, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Strong Customer Dedication Experience and Market Knowledge
Being an experienced business professional you master people management and operational tools. You have a proven track record of relevant client development relationships and customization successes, preferably within our industry and working with new technologies to maintain and improve customer relations.
Graduate of business, manufacturing or other related studies, today you could have gained around 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in an international customer service manufacturing environment with a minimum of 3 years managing and leading teams. Your profile will be completed as you also are:
• A 100% customer oriented mind-set and a good understanding of sales, marketing and business operations
• Strong People Manager with a hands on attitude and a good understanding of the industrial business
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with SAP software and any other CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
• Business fluent in German and English language
• Willingness to travel when needed
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision making paths and a corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you.
In these exciting times you have the chance to actively participate at improving the communication between the customers and our company on a regional and international scale.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
For further information about the position please contact
Samy Bischr, email@example.com