Key Account Manager Channel B2B (m/w)
München oder Süddeutschland
Ort / Region: München, Bayern
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Central & Southern Europe , the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with selected customers in Germany.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives.
- Identify and onboard new accounts to drive expansion in the B2B channel.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned customer accounts.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Develop the business by identifying all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives.
- Lead the development of our approach for B2B channel partners in Country/Cluster.
- Coordinate and execute Local/Pan, country campaigns with your selected accounts.
- Set up a quarterly key metrics activity and execution plan.
- Monitor and manage execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results.
- Set up a new efficient weekly forecast process to improve our business planning.
- Define, manage and control budget per Partner/Account.
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive account management experience with a track record in consumer electronics or FMCG.
- Possess a deep understanding of how to deal with B2B channel partners and professional customers.
- Fluent German and English, both written and verbal.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented person.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strategic relationships.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.