One takes pride in the fact that it works with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third-party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world.
Whether it's developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, our client’s team is dedicated to the success of customers, partners and investors.
Regional Sales Manager Germany (m/f)
For Digital Commerce - Products & Solutions for Payment
Ort / Region: Bundesweit
If you are an ambitious sales professional with strong consultative selling skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with C-level networking - join our client! Become the trusted advisor of some of the most innovative founders and brightest executives out there.
What will you do?
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and achieves the revenue growth targets in DACH region
- Lead the entire sales process from prospecting, discovery, delivering the value prop, negotiation, contracting and implementation
- Generate a constant pipeline of opportunities through personal research, cold approaching, networking, references from existing partners or inbound leads.
- Enrich SalesForce database with new leads and ensure existing accounts are up to date
- Identify the key decision makers within targeted accounts and apply a consultative problem-solving approach to understand their needs, evaluate impact and assess if/how we can help
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of the proposed solution to multiple stakeholders at different levels and across departments (from Sales/MK Manager to CTO, CFO and CEO)
- Accurately track and forecast opportunity development, timelines and revenue in SalesForce.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of solutions, competitors and industry trends, feeding back new market insights to the team and mentoring new sales colleagues
- Manage internal and external project resources to ensure the right solution is defined and implemented in a timely manner for the ongoing customer satisfaction
- Develop yourself as an industry expert and become a trusted advisor in your region
- Spread the vision and value prop to increase brand awareness, coordinate Marketing efforts in the territory and attend local industry events and business meetings.
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience in a technology or product driven environment, preferably within Software and Online Services industries (SaaS, PaaS, etc)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and revenue quota
- Solid experience in prospecting, opportunity qualification, meeting planning, leading the sales process, negotiation & closing, account development and time/priority management
- Strategic thinking skills to demonstrate value proposition & ROI to a variety of stakeholders in commercial, technical, finance and executive audiences
- Ability to understand complex business implications, evaluate impact and coordinate with internal experts to match the right technology solution with the customer needs
- Experience in connecting with C-suite, winning trust and developing long lasting relationships
- Self-starter individual with a strong drive to succeed and adapt in fast evolving environments
- Resilient "can do" attitude and a growth mindset focused on long term success
- Keen to travel for business meetings and events
- Excellent oral and written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- High fluency in both written and spoken English and German
- Ecommerce, subscription billing or online payments experience
- Strategic planning and analytic skills, ability to develop a business plan and execute
- Experience with long and complex sales cycles of highly technical products/services
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business Administration
- Training in value-based consultative sales methodologies (Meddic, Miller-Heymann, Challenger Sale, etc)
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package and performance bonus
- Flexible business hours in a work from home setup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative international team
- Unique opportunity for personal growth